Saturday, November 22, 2008

"You've gotta want it!"





As many folks have found out through the grapevine, I've added to my collection of two wheeled fun. A Diamondback Mission 3 has entered the bike harem in the Eaves household. Today was ride number two on trail, and one of my favorite trails at that. 50 Year trail up near Oro Valley has always given me challenges and flow, today being no exception. However, I am thoroughly impressed with how this bike handled the ups and downs. I was also impressed with how my buddy Adam handled the ups and downs. He rocked the spine that scares the living...well, just look at the photo and you'll see.

Oh, and by the way, Adam should work on his photography skills, because they aren't as sharp as his nun chuck skills!

1 comment:

Gina said...

oh heeey! nice action shots! you and adam are so brave!