Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 quick tidbits about me

1. I still hate being alone in the dark.
2. My past list of nicknames from kindergarten to now: Curious George, Kissifer, Christopher Robin, Ice Man (self chosen), Fish Face (not appreciated, til now), Spaz, Christafari, Redneck, Christopher Robin (again?), and Mr. Chris
3. I have always had a problem estimating time, especially when deadlines are involved.
4. I took 7 years to earn my undergraduate degree in Anthropology.
5. My wife Emery is pregnant but still gives me foot massages, how wonderful is that!
6. Cars are the focal point of many of my frustrations.
7. I make cool things with nothing more than an idea and a grinder with old bike parts.
8. Cats. I was always allergic to them as a kid. I grew up with dogs. Now I have a hard time dealing with anything but cats. They just aren't as annoying.
9. My middle name is five letters, starts with S and ends with N. I used to tell other kids it was SATAN, but really it is just an odd spelling of SHAUN.
10. (not even halfway with these notes, gosh) I am an Eagle Scout.
11. I've gone camping twice in the last two years without remembering any source of fire.
12. The Grand Canyon is beautiful from the rim, but unbelievably amazing from the bottom.
13. My guilty pleasure at Epic Cafe is a Triple Dirty Chai, so good it needs capitals!
14. I like board games with friends more than roller coasters.
15. My mother, sister, and I are all educators.
16. I still have a goal to brew my own beer.
17. My footwear choices almost outnumber those of my wife.
18. Chevy Chase as Ty Webb sums up my ideas on life all too often.
19. I'm too punk for tattoos.
20. I'm too sissy for piercings.
21. Emery thinks I look cute in my work outfits. She should, she bought most of the clothes at Savers for me. But I do love them and make them look DAMN good.
22. I'm humble. (probably the most humble person I know)
23. I tire easily with tasks, and leave many of them unfinished.

1 comment:

Jed said...

I take exception to #19 - your implication is downright accusatory!