Thursday, May 6, 2010

What goes up

It's been a long day. Hell, its been a long semester. But even all that craziness must wind down at some point. Today I blog for a second night in a row, which feels like a triumph in and of itself.

Now that I have all this free time in the evenings, I should be working on the house or making the next few weeks teaching incredible. Instead I'm spending free time using my right brain. (See figure 1)

Figure 1-
IMG_3784


I've stolen ideas from a few recycled goods folks around the web. However, the end product is a Christophe original. (Note the fancy artistic spelling of my name, or just the common spelling used by computer generated junk mail)

IMG_3793

IMG_3794

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Chris! Those are cool!

gordon uncle-in-law said...

are those pieces of reflectors? there might be some pieces in a valve stem that could work into an earring.
keep up the good work and you will be ready for retirement in know time

Unknown said...

Hey, I wore your earrings (the long dangling spacers) yesterday to Flagstaff and got tons of compliments. I think you've hit on something!