Sunday, February 1, 2009

Four of a Kind



I have the greatest wife on this planet!

Last night, after a lovely hike in the Tucson Mountains, our friends Steve and Tasha made a wonderful suggestion to head to Yoshimatsu. After a fine meal and many laughs, we wished them a good evening and headed to the car. Looking past the car though, I saw the sign of Plaza Liquors just meters aways. Mmmmmm, Plaza has the best beer selection in Tucson, at least 600 different brews lining the cooler shelves.

Here she is, 25 weeks pregnant, meaning 25 weeks sin cerveza. Yet, she not only complies with my request to get a few good beers for the week, she encourages me. I got four of the finer brews I could pick. Each is different for the different beer moods I will surely be in this week.

I just have to try and not boast too much about the wonderful flavors as she drinks tea or water in the seat next to me!

2 comments:

natasha said...

That IS an Agave Wheat! Yum! Chris, you've gotta let me know how it is. :)

emery_rose said...

It's really just because Chris helps me try to rationalize sugar cravings. They're not so bad... I've been eating healthy... It could be worse...