Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gearing up for the Recycle Revolution

I've played with bikes for a large part of my adult life. Sometimes I like to create things, like the suicide brake lever I once mounted under the seat of my old townie! This newest creation is a continuation of the Projecto Mysterioso that began before our wedding. I vowed to make bottle openers as groomsmen gifts. However, if you ask any of said groomsmen, they would have no clue what you were talking about. This is in part because I don't own a welder, something that should change in the next year or two. I also wasn't completely satisfied with the final product, which can now be bought in most stores or online anyway.
(the original design)


So, it is now February (though it feels like May outside) and I have completed three new test models for your special viewing. Yes, you are one of the lucky few million that are able to view not one, not two, not four, but three cool models available to you exclusively if you have the initiative to make one yourself. Without any further adou...

(Quite the selection)


( New Favorite!)

1 comment:

emery_rose said...

What? You're not offering to make them? Initiative, hah...